We’re available to help you effectively use the MIT brand in your communications. Contact us for guidance.
Designs using the MIT logo, seal, and MIT acronym must be approved for use on branded merchandise.
Contact us at the appropriate email address listed below for questions or assistance regarding:
- Reviewing proposed designs for MIT-branded merchandise
- Permission to use an MIT mark
- Obtaining high-resolution files of the MIT logo and seal
- Logo file formats
- Branded merchandise guidelines
- Licensing information (licensees only)
- Appropriate placement of the ® or ™ symbols (licensees only)
- If you are an approved design vendor working on behalf of MIT and would like access to logo files, contact email@example.com. Be sure to specify your MIT contact person and the project you are working on.
- If you are an outside organization wishing to use the MIT logo, request permission by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an MIT alumnus or alumna who would like to use the logo for alumni club activities, contact email@example.com.
- If you are an MIT alumnus or alumna who would like to obtain the logo for individual use, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.